Thursday, July 17, 2008

TODAY SUCKED...


Not totally. I had lunch with my friend Rebekah, who is inspiring, smart and funny - so that was great. And the end of the day was spent reading Tolstoy 'aloud' with a friend at the Charles St. pier (that was not my idea - I can't take credit for something that literate. James told me to bring something to read and I thought 'Vogue')

It was the time in between that I found my energy being sucked out of me. And why? Because I went to the Columbus Circle whatever it is and by the time I got past the Bebe shop I knew I had to get home fast.

On a more optomistic note, there were some nice things at J. Crew (the top of the 'C' reminds me of a fish hook). Very early Perry Ellis dots and navy or black on creme combos. I really liked the cardigan I sketched here.

Jesus. What's August gonna be like...